So you think you’ve worked out the answers to which emojis represent popular books in our World Book Day quiz? Take a look at the answers below to see if you’re right!
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnet
- James and the Giant peach by Roald Dahl
Did you get the correct answers? Have a go at creating your own World Book Day themed emoji combination, and let us know in the comments on our social media channels!