LinkedIn Advertising (Kirklees)
Learn how to use LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager to create adverts that can help you reach your customers on LinkedIn to drive awareness, consideration and conversion. This half day workshop will teach you everything you need to know about creating, executing and optimising ads in LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
We will be working through the key steps in creating the different types of adverts available via LinkedIn. There will also be plenty of time to chat about what will work for your business and network with others in the room over coffee.Business Benefits
- Why businesses use LinkedIn
- Identify the different types of adverts on LinkedIn
- Defining your key objectives
- Targeting relevant and quality audiences with a professional approach
- Customer journey and actions
- Getting started with LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Advertising budgets & bidding
- Best methods for creating effective and successful advertising campaigns
- How to track and analyse campaign performance
- Classroom learning
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Local venue
- Employer’s premises
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
Full Cost & Potential Funding Workshops delivered by Social Progress
We are delighted to announce that Social Progress have been awarded a contract through the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (The Skills Service) to deliver part funded social media and digital marketing workshops between January 2020 & March 2020. In this pack you will find all the information you need in order to check your eligibility and choose your preferred workshops. If you’d like to apply for the part-funding, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the relevant forms. The full cost of each 3 hour workshop is £225. However, eligible organisations will be able to access 40% funding towards each learner making each place just £135+VAT per learner, per workshop.
View the Eligibility Requirements here! If you're an eligible business, download our Info Pack here: WYCC-TheSkillsService-SocialProgressLtd-SocialMediaWorkshopPack2020 and drop us an email to email@example.com. Then we'll send you the relevant forms to get you started.
Online bookings are not available for this event.