Keeping Social Media Alive and Engaging through Creative Content
Overview The world of social media is constantly changing and evolving. This full-day workshop will be covering all the latest social media marketing updates and trends for conference centres and venues. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn are all-powerful and dynamic portals which give you access to your specific target markets. However, it’s not simply a case of setting up profiles and pages on social media. Businesses need to grab attention and draw potential clients in with updates, posts and content that ‘pop’, take them on a journey and entice the reader to find out more. We’ll be looking at the journey from website to email campaigns, to social and back to the web and how digital marketing is joining up the dots. Target Audience Individuals within conference centres and venues responsible for promoting the spaces and services through social media, web and digital channels. Course Content
- How to shape up your Social Media Strategy and Plan
- Building a Content Calendar
- Developing Creative Ideas
- Write better for web, blog & social media
- Which content will get the best results & why
- Using your smartphone for photos, graphics & basic videos
- Apps & Platforms to generate content
- How to encourage audience engagement
- Individual and interactive exercises
- Group discussions
- Action planning
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the course – you can cancel your place on the course and your prepaid fees can be transferred to another course.
- Less than 4 weeks prior to the course – no refund, no transfer of fees to another course.
Online bookings are not available for this event.