Instagram 101 – A Beginner’s Guide for Business (Leeds)
Getting started with Instagram to promote your business can seem a bit daunting. When you’re looking at brands with thousands of followers, it’s easy to feel like it’s an uphill struggle. However, never fear, if you start out with the right intentions, you’ll have a much better chance of success.
To help you get off to a winning start we’ve put together this workshop which walks you through the process of starting with Instagram. We’ll walk you through setting up your Instagram business profile and unlock new features, creating your strategy, monitoring what’s working and more. This walk through of Instagram’s creative features will help your business be seen, be talked about, be engaging and be used.
This workshop contains slides directly from Facebook themselves, as Janet Bebb is one of only 25 Facebook Accredited #SheMeansBusiness Trainers. The workshop is aimed at businesses that are looking to discover the potential that Instagram can bring.Business Benefits
- Delegates will be able to identify the goals and purposes of Instagram marketing
- Know the difference between a Business & Personal Instagram account
- Be able to optimise your Instagram account
- Have a strategy which defines how you will use this marketing tool
- Have confidence in reaching your target audience
- Discover how to find and use the most influential Hashtags
- Create content that hits the mark first time, every time
- Know how to engage people in conversation
- Have a basic understanding of Ads within Instagram
- Check progress & results
We will be demonstrating exactly how to set up your Instagram account and there will be plenty of time to chat about what will work for your business and network with others in the room over coffee.Format
- Classroom learning
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Local venue
- Employer’s premises
- Minimum number of delegates: 6
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
Full Cost & Potential Funding Workshops delivered by Social Progress
We are delighted to announce that Social Progress have been awarded a contract through the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (The Skills Service) to deliver part funded social media and digital marketing workshops between January 2020 & March 2020. In this pack you will find all the information you need in order to check your eligibility and choose your preferred workshops. If you’d like to apply for the part-funding, contact email@example.com and we will send you the relevant forms. The full cost of each 3 hour workshop is £225. However, eligible organisations will be able to access 40% funding towards each learner making each place just £135+VAT per learner, per workshop.
View the Eligibility Requirements here! If you're an eligible business, download our Info Pack here: WYCC-TheSkillsService-SocialProgressLtd-SocialMediaWorkshopPack2020 and drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then we'll send you the relevant forms to get you started.
Online bookings are not available for this event.