Engaging Your Audience & Building Advocates through Social Media (Kirklees)
This workshop shows you how to find, build and engage with the right audience for your business through social media. We cover strategy & planning, steps to encourage advocacy, defining your target audience, creating a content plan, advertising & evaluation of your content, improving organic reach and advertising.Business Benefits
- Discover how to develop trust and build a network around your business
- Why your business needs active audience participation
- Challenge your business to build your online presence through followers and customers
- Encourage your workforce to embrace your online presence
- Plan ahead and develop goals to increase a sustainable fan base
- Social engagement between your fans and you
- Examples of successful social media and brand advocacy programme campaigns
We will share examples of exemplary brand advocacy and there will be plenty of time to chat about what will work for your business and network with others in the room over coffee.Format
- Classroom learning
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual tasks for delegates
- Group work activities
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- Local venue
- Employer’s premises
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
Full Cost & Potential Funding Workshops delivered by Social Progress
We are delighted to announce that Social Progress have been awarded a contract through the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (The Skills Service) to deliver part funded social media and digital marketing workshops between January 2020 & March 2020. In this pack you will find all the information you need in order to check your eligibility and choose your preferred workshops. If you’d like to apply for the part-funding, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the relevant forms. The full cost of each 3 hour workshop is £225. However, eligible organisations will be able to access 40% funding towards each learner making each place just £135+VAT per learner, per workshop.
View the Eligibility Requirements here! If you're an eligible business, download our Info Pack here: WYCC-TheSkillsService-SocialProgressLtd-SocialMediaWorkshopPack2020 and drop us an email to email@example.com. Then we'll send you the relevant forms to get you started.
Online bookings are not available for this event.