We’re recruiting for that certain someone to join our team. Ideally we would like someone who can create/manage organic & paid social, comfortable in picking up the phone or meeting clients, will build our client base, and is a team player who lives and breathe our values of openness, honesty and integrity!
So who do you know that knows their hashtags from their hash browns, their LinkedIn from their Link Clicks & their Instagram posts from lamp posts?
They’ll be working along side others in the team to share best practice but will also have a portfolio of clients that they will build relationships with to get the best possible results online for those businesses.
Oh and do they like cake?
The role includes:
- Client social media content management
- Creative content generation – multi-media and written
- Company website updates / blogs / newsletters
- Email marketing campaigns
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) updates
- General Administration
Social Media, Creative Content Creation and Website Updates
- Set up and optimise social media accounts for clients
- Take part in and record the details in social media strategy and planning meetings
- Proactively post to clients social media accounts – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, TripAdvisor and other social media sites where required
- Formulate targeted social media advertisements based on key client objectives
- Respond to posts left by visitors on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, Trip Advisor and other social media sites where required
- Create graphics, photography, videos, animation, gifs and copy for social media posts
- Measure and analyse stats from organic social media posts and paid promotions
- Check and update website blogs and pages on behalf of clients
- Write, format and send email campaigns on behalf of clients
- Provide a telephone reception/messaging answering service, resolving or progressing initial response to customer queries or questions.
- Proactively post on our own social media accounts and your company profiles.
- Co-ordinate with Director, responses to any website enquiries.
- Write, upload, format and share regular blog posts for the business
- Assist with website updates and information related to events and services
- Write, format and send regular email campaigns for the business
- Developing administrative documentation and records on behalf of the Director
- Collate spreadsheets as required
- General office duties including photocopying, saving and filing of documents and computer-based information
Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Input and update of all data related to actual and prospective customers onto the CRM system (Zoho) to build a customer base
- Record workshop delegates into the CRM.
- Use CRM to improve efficiency and maximise email marketing with customers and prospects
- Use CRM system for following regular contact strategy, relationship tracking ensuring follow up on leads.
- Integrate use of the system with social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. to raise awareness of the company’s, services and to build on existing customer relationships
- Ensure all data is kept in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations and is regularly updated and/or ‘cleansed’
Additional duties as and when required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum: GCSE Maths and English.
Desirable: qualification in Social Media, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Marketing, Video Marketing, Video Production, Photography, Creative Design.
Basic understanding of Photoshop, illustrator and other programmes in the adobe creative cloud suite.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter about your suitability for the role. If you can also let us know the dates you are available for interview, (if invited) and also the date you are available to start should you nbe successful.