Location: Honley, Holmfirth
Salary: Up to £24,000 – Dependant upon experience
Social Media Marketing Account Manager – Full Time
Social Progress are looking for a highly creative, passionate, proactive, result-driven, professional and confident digital marketing individual to join the team in our office in Honley, Huddersfield. You must have great communication skills, digital marketing and graphic design experience, an eye for detail and an imaginative flair.
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The role of a Social Media Marketing Account Manager is varied. We’re looking for someone who has knowledge of marketing: focused on digital marketing, marketing communications, marketing principles, social advertising, commercial awareness, integrated marketing communications, social analytics and human behaviour. Someone who understands the value of communication through social media channels and can build rapport quickly and easily.
They will work with clients to help them achieve their strategic social media marketing goals. We need someone who can create eye catching content that stop people in their tracks, develops stories and copy that inspires, entertains and creates lasting memories. You’ll work closely with a client base to build strong relationships and become an integral part of their business’s marketing team, bringing their brand to life.
The role is fast pace and time driven. As such we need an individual who’s not afraid of busy days and managing multiple projects effectively at any one time.
- Building the digital marketing presence of our clients
- Responsible for the creation of digital marketing content – graphics, photography, video content
- Experienced in social media advertising – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Business development in line with the client’s goals
- Strong stakeholder management – clients, suppliers, collaborators
- Excellent customer service skills and problem solving abilities
- Team player working along side others in the Social Progress team
- Copywriting, blogs and campaign creation
- General Administration eg. Updates on websites, workshop & training descriptions
- Engage in the Social Progress social media accounts, networking, events and exhibitions
- Proactively manage client relationships
- Strategic marketing & planning
- Set up and optimise social media accounts for clients
- Formulate targeted social media advertisements based on client’s business objectives
- Take part in and record the details in social media strategy and planning meetings
- Proactively post to client’s social media accounts – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, YouTube, Pinterest, TripAdvisor and other social media sites where required
- Respond to posts from social media visitors on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, YouTube, Pinterest, Trip Advisor and other social media sites where required
- Create graphics, photography, videos, animation, gifs and copy for social media posts
- Measure and analyse stats from organic social media posts and paid promotions
- Check and update website blogs and pages on behalf of clients
- Write, format and send email campaigns on behalf of clients
- Proactively post on our own social media accounts and your company profiles
- Manage responses to any website enquiries as part of a team
- Take part in team meetings
- Write, upload, format and share regular blog posts for Social Progress
- Assist with website updates and information related to events and services
- Write, format and send regular email campaigns for Social Progress
- Developing administrative documentation and records on behalf of Social Progress
- Competent in using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Input and update of all data related to actual and prospective customers onto the CRM system (Zoho) to build a customer base
- Use CRM system for following regular contact strategy, relationship tracking ensuring follow up on leads
- Use CRM to improve efficiency and maximise email marketing with customers and prospects
- Ensure all data is kept in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations and is regularly updated and/or ‘cleansed’
- General office duties including photocopying, saving and filing of documents and computer-based information
Our core values are what sets us apart and is the basis of everything we do.
- Work with honesty and integrity
- We are proud of what we do
- We have a passion for the Social Progress brand
- We have fun!
- There may be occasional travel across the region required as part of this role
If you think you fit the bill and would like to join our award-winning team, please send your CV, a covering letter and any relevant supporting documents (examples of design work or creative content) to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 9th April, 2021