Creating Your Pixel
- Open up your Business Manager settings and go to ‘Pixels’.
Manually Add – Facebook will give you a bit of HTML code for you to copy and add directly to the <head> of your website. NOTE: if you are not familiar with websites and HTML then this may not be the best choice for you.
Integration – Press ‘integration’ method and chose which you would like to integrate it with, then all you have to do is log into that account and it should do it automatically add the Pixel to your site.
Email To A Developer – This will send the code for your pixel code to your specified web developer for them to add to the <head> of your website.
6. Once the pixel code is added to your website, go back to your Business Manager settings, then to ‘Pixels’, find your pixel and next to the name there should be a green dot.
Verifying Your Domain
- Open up your Business Manager settings and go to ‘Domains’
4. Next you should see this page appear in your ‘Domains’ section in your Business Manager settings.
6. Once this has been added to your website press the “Verify” button then you’re done!
Setting Up A Pixel Event
- Open up your Business Manager settings and press the 3 lines at the top of the page.