Has COVID 19 had a direct impact to your business growing and moving forward? Have you heard of the COVID 19 Recovery Grants Scheme? The COVID-19 Recovery grants were recently announced by the government to help small and medium-sized businesses gain access to professional support, new equipment and technology.
With the application deadline looming, we thought we would let you know how you can access the funds for support and training from providers such as Social Progress.
The grants of between £1,000 – £3,000 can cover digital, legal, HR, financial, health and safety or other consultancy advice and minor equipment to adapt or adopt new technology to continue to deliver a business activity or diversify in response to COVID-19. Did you know that training and support from Social Progress fits within this?
Implementing a well-thought-out social media strategy can help grow your customer base, build business relationships and support the work you do day-to-day, all from the comfort of your desk! We specialise in social media training, and management of social media accounts, helping businesses get in front of customers and potential customers through social media marketing.
The Social Progress team are here to help you get to grips with social media, and help grow your business in these challenging times.
What we can help with:
- Social Media Strategy – what, why, when, how and who; laying the correct foundations for your social media marketing and building a clear strategy around them
- Social Media Set-up and Optimisation – we can set up the accounts and optimise them ready for you to use
- Social Media Management – have a designated account manager to maintain social media activity and drive results
- Social Media Advertising – reach a wider and new audience with a reasonable budget
- Social Media Training – learn how to manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest effectively for you business (all training currently delivered via Zoom)
So if you’re thinking of applying for the COVID 19 Recovery Grants Scheme, and interested in enhancing your social media marketing or looking to learn how to use your social media effectively, get in touch to discuss how working with the Social Progress team can positively impact your business!