Location: Honley, Holmfirth
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Social Media Marketing Account Manager
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday – Office Based Role
Social Progress are looking for a Social Media Marketing Account Manager to join our team here in our offices in Honley! You must have excellent communication skills, digital marketing and graphic design experience, business development skills, an eye for detail and an imaginative flair.
– Social media account management experience
– Knowledge and understanding of a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Google My Business & Pinterest)
– Excellent communication skills
– Proactive worker, and ability to think outside the box
– Experience of content creation (Graphics, Photography, Video)
– Team player
– Excellent time management skills
– Positive outlook and mentality
– Impeccable customer service skills
– Good at building and maintaining relationships
– Knowledge and experience of business development
– Experience of creating and running successful social media ads
– Google ads and analytics
– Basic understanding and knowledge of website building
– Copywriting, blogs and campaign creation
– Knowledge of PR and marketing strategy
– Understanding and implementation of SEO
– Experience in E-newsletters and CRM systems
The role of a Social Media Marketing Account Manager is varied. We are looking for someone who understands the value of communication through social media channels and can think and work creatively to achieve client goals. The core of this role involves running and managing a variety of social media channels on behalf of our clients.
The role is fast paced and time driven. As such we need an individual who is not afraid of busy days and managing multiple projects effectively at any one time.
Successful candidates will also look for opportunities for Social Progress as a business, and work proactively towards growing both the business and team.
As a member of a small, closely-knit team, successful candidates will also be expected to take part in general office duties, such as team meetings, and complete admin tasks that support the business as a whole.
Our core values are at the centre of everything we do. All members of our team are expected to hold their own core values that match and compliment our own:
• Work with honesty and integrity
• We are proud of what we do
• We have a passion for the Social Progress brand
• We have fun!
If you think you fit the bill and would like to join our award-winning team, please send your CV, a covering letter and any relevant supporting documents (examples of design work or creative content) to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 6th May