“GrowthAccelerator is now part of the Business Growth Service, a government-backed service offering support to businesses with the potential to improve and grow.”
The main purpose of this service, is to give existing, thriving businesses the essential support they need to get to the next level. So if you know where you want to go next, but you just need a hand getting there, the Business Growth Service may be ideal for your business.
Did you know that the most common barriers for business growth are related to strategy and management? And did you also know that 94% of those using [business] advice have seen benefits?
Janet is one of many registered Experts with the Business Growth Service dotted across England who want to support you and help you to grow.
As I’ve mentioned in the past, Janet has had the privilege of working with many businesses which were all at different stages of growth. She has a passion for people and doesn’t just look at developing the business itself but enjoys seeing how the businessmen and women develop as individuals too. She has a friendly and approachable manor but that doesn’t mean she lacks any professionalism! Janet knows her stuff and you can definitely judge her by her fruit!
So moving onto some details about the Business Growth Service, what can you expect to get if you join?
- Professional business support and advice from a registered Expert with the Business Growth Service – they will assist with the growth of the company
- Your business may also be eligible to apply for match-funding of up to £2,000 per senior manager involved in the direction of the business, specifically for training and development to support the company’s growth
- Access to masterclasses that are related to management development training. Businesses choose two from seven masterclasses.
- You will be able to join the “community of the fastest growing and most exciting businesses in the UK today!”
- Institute of Directors (IoD) election fee waiver
So what’s the deal?
Well if eligible and suitable for the service, you could get six months of support with social media strategic planning, a review or the set up of your social media accounts and some social media support to help you on your way.
How much does it cost?
1-4 FTE = £600 + VAT (£700)
5 – 49 FTE = £1500 + VAT (£700)
50 – 249 FTE = £3000 + VAT (£700)
NB. The VAT is on the total package of support not just the coaching.
All in all, if your business is growing and you need support to go further, the Business Growth Service is something to explore and get on board with! For more information feel free to visit the Business Growth Service Website (click here) or connect with Janet on 01484 506336 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how the service can benefit your business and help you get to the next level with someone supporting you at your side!