We’re pleased to announce that we will be delivering a number of part funded social media workshops during 2013 costing delegates just £15 per workshop.
There will be 2 x 6 hour workshops
(1) Blogging & LinkedIn
(2) Facebook & Twitter
Each workshop will be a full day with registration at 9:00am for a 9:30am start and finish at 4:30pm.
Check the Social Progress Ltd website Event Calendar for details of workshops.
Due to the funding we must first establish eligibility and gather the relevant evidence before delegates are able to book onto workshops. See below to check if you are eligible:
Participation Eligibility Table
General Eligibility Descriptor
Detailed Participation Eligibility Criteria for this Contract
|Gender||Male or Female|
|Employment Status||Employed / Self Employed|
|Length of Unemployment||Not applicable|
|Geographical Area (The Skills Enhancement Fund can only be used to support employees who are contracted to work in an eligible work base that is located within Yorkshire & Humber region as specified)||Yorkshire & Humber|
|Company Size (Where the organization is part of a group, then the total number of employees must include subsidiaries and holding companies and organisations based outside of the UK must use the total number of employees worldwide)||Less than 250 Employees, only a maximum of 2 employees can be supported through the funding available.|
|Company Sector||Cross Sector excluding Public Sector|
If you meet the eligibility criteria & wish to go ahead we will then require TWO forms completing with supporting evidence & a payment of £15 per delegate per workshop to book you in:-
- (1) Data Collection Form – signed original (NB. Q.11 EDRS website registration is completed by the funders)
- Supporting hard copy evidence in respect to being – (A) Limited Company, (B) Registered Charity or (C) Sole Trader / Self-Employed
- (2) ILR – Individual Learning Record – signed original. You will need to refer to this Code Table Guide in order to complete the ILR
- Send (1) Data Collection Form, (2) ILR & (3) a cheque for £15 payable to Social Progress Ltd, Two Hoots Barn, Crosland Edge, Meltham, Holmfirth, HD9 5RS (with company & delegate names on reverse) or pay by direct transfer to Social Progress Ltd (20-43-04 23733505) stating your company name.
- Limited Companies – Provide evidence of Companies House Registration
- Registered Charities – Provide evidence of Charities Commission Number
- Organisations not registered with Companies House or Charities Commission, including Self Employed – Provide copy of HMRC proof of registration or payment of Class 2/4 NIC – Examples below.
DROP IN PAPERWORK CHECK SESSIONS:-
Drop in for applicants to check paperwork and drop off any papers/payments/book workshops face to face.
Monday’s from 9:00am to 11:30pm
Suite 2, Edgerton Villa
22/24 Edgerton Road
Once we have these in place we will contact you to book you onto a workshop of your choice